Friday, November 28, 2014

Undivided by Neal Shusterman

Undivided (Unwind, #4) The fourth and final book in the Unwind dystology, so they will probably be spoilers. Rating: 4 Stars                                                                                                           Which kind of ruined this book for me was I was never really sure this was the finale book until about the last chapter. This just left me in a state of panic and confusion and anxiety if there was enough time to wrap everything up. I don't have that intense feeling about this book, there wasn't any lasting huge effects. Nothing that made me want to cry, after the book (although there were moments during the book). I only had one big problem with Undivided, which was there was so much focus on Starkey, who I do not care about at all, I dont even hate him enough to care about him, I'm just tired of him. There was so much focus on him, which left not much room for who I care about, Connor, Risa, and Lev. There also wasn't a conclusion for Bambi, who I actually liked, which, now that I think about it, makes me angry. 


       Overall, I think this series was a little too stretched out, but really good overall. The first, two, i think are amazing and if you haven't checked them out already, you really should.


No comments:

Post a Comment