Monday, January 26, 2015

The Girl and the Machine by Beth Revis

Rating: 5 Stars

Summary: Short story about a time traveler. It's a short story, I can't say more than that without spoiling.

Beth Revis is my girl. I've loved everything she has ever written. (You can read my review of her latest book here btw). T]his is part of a bigger collection of stories I need to get to. I got this story for free from a giveaway on her newsletter a while ago and read it right after but kept forgetting to write a review until now.

It was definitely not what I expected. At all. I was sitting at lunch and gasped out loud and then I had to tell everybody the entire story. It's different from most sci-fi. I'm trying not to spoil anything I'm sorry I'm being so vague. The main character is so badass, I was rooting for her so much. This is actually the first anything I've read anything with a asexual main character (maybe any character). I recommend this to everyone and anyone and already have recommended it to a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment