Thursday, May 14, 2015

We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach

18392459
3 stars. 

Summary: When the world learns Earth will be hit with a meteor, killing 2/3 of the world population, in two months four teenagers must get their shit together. 

This book could've been really good.

It has a great premise and a really nice cover and name. There was so much potential but sadly, it didn't follow through. The writing wasn't very good, the plot a little everywhere with questionable decisions, characters a little flat and cliche, and unfortunately, a little slut shamey. 

However, this did not stop me from enjoying the book. I am a sucker for the-world-is-ending-quick-lets-fall-in-love stories. Which this is. It was cute at points, funny at others and kept me on the edge of my seat. After the beginning, which was kind of slow and boring, I was at the edge of my seat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment