Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin



Rating: 3 Stars 
 Sequel to All These Things I've DoneMafia princess has an on and off relationship with mafia in the slight future.
Eh. I read it a couple weeks ago but I just realized I didn't put up a review and don't remember much but I will trek on. It definitely wasn't as good as the first, it was really predictable and the "plot twists" weren't interesting or shocking. Anya annoyed me because she never did anything but whine or doing the stupidest option available, while in the last one she was badasss and I loved her. My favorite part was when she was in Mexico and I the boy she met there was my favorite character. Win and Scarlet also got annoying, especially in the end with their stupid decisions. I know I enjoyed it, I gave it 3 stars and read it considerably fast but i think its just me wanting to know what happened, but to stubborn to look it up. Overall I thought it was okay, i'll be reading the last one, but i'm not sure if i'd recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment