Saturday, October 25, 2014

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater


17378508


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             This is the third book in The Raven Cycle, but there will not be spoilers, but a synopsis will probably have ones.  Rating: 4 Stars                      
   I really enjoyed this book. I love the characters, the plot is interesting, the villains complex. However, like the rest of the series I would always feel myself drifting off. I think it's the writing style as I heard other people have this problem. Like always, I loved the switching POVs. I think Piper, the main antagonist's wife, was my favorite character in this book. She made me laugh and loud and was very relateable. Another compliant I had with Blu Lily, Lily Blue is I feel like not much happened. I was really short, I finished it in a few hours and other than the last 50 pages nothing much happened. It still kept me entertained, but it makes me angry  have to wait another year for the next one. I'm not satisfied enough during this wait, unlike the last time, after The Dream Thieves.


  Overall, I think you should really check out The Raven Boys, the first book in The Raven Cycle. This series is very good and very original.


No comments:

Post a Comment